Canadian University Dubai announced scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. University offering Fully-Funded scholarships for all international students. All types of courses are available for the scholarship. Those students who want to pursue their studies in DUBAI can now apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021.
A primary objective of the scholarships offered by Canadian University Dubai is to promote the recruitment and retention of high academic achievers. At the same, we understand the importance of difference and diversity and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
- Visit also, Simon Fraser University Fellowships Canada 2020
- Apply also, Comillas Pontifical University Scholarships Spain 2020 ,
Key points of Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021
- Host Country: Dubai
- Host University: Canadian University Dubai
- Offering Program: All programs
- Course Available: All courses
- Award Value: Partially-Funded
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Deadline: 7tth July 2020.
Canadian University of Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Please note that the number of scholarships awarded is limited and students must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for their application to be considered by the scholarship committee.
Guiding Principles for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- These scholarships are for Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
Please note the following condition
- Scholarship recipients or those who qualify for a reduction in the cost of tuition may not appeal the decision of the University, or the percentage or amount of reduction assigned. The decision to grant or deny a reduction in cost is final.
Application for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2020/2021
- Please note that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to [email protected]
1,424 total views, 1 views today