Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation announced the Fellowship Program for Ph.D./PostGraduate Programs. Foundation offering scholarships at Johns Hopkins University. Almost all courses are available to apply. Students from all over the world can apply for the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship 2020.
In addition, the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation offered scholarships every year for foreign students. Those students who have the interest to study further in the USA can apply. All details, requirements, financial awards and procedure of applying are as follow.
- Apply Also, Jesus College Scholarships UK Fully-Funded 2020
- Visit Also, Netherlands Bachelor Scholarship Program 2020
- Check Also, International Bachelors Fully-Funded Scholarship UK 2020
About Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation
The Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation is an endowment established according to Federal legislation for foundations and funds. The Foundation was initiated with a financial allocation from the ERP Fund to the sum of 30 million schillings. The aim is a transfer of knowledge between the USA and Austria. Research work is thereby commissioned and cooperation encouraged in research projects.
Last Date to Apply: 30th March 2020
The Foundation is non-profit-making, and its activities extend across the whole republic. Contributions from enterprises, syndicates, and local authorities are needed to extend the financing basis.
Main Points of Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship 2020
- Host Country: United States of America (UK).
- Host University: Johns Hopkins University.
- Offering Program: Ph.D./Postgraduate fellowship.
- Time Duration: September 2020 to May 2021.
- Available CourseFields: All available fields in University.
- Number of Awards: Not defined.
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible.
- Deadline: 30th March 2020
- Award Name: Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship.
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
- The applicant can apply in the PostGraduate/Ph.D. program.
- Candidates have the ability/knowledge of research.
- Also, students have the ability to speak English well.
- You should meet the requirements of J1 Visa after selection.
- The applicant will be preferred if Study Gap is not more than 6 years.
- All education documents required as well.
- Motivation Letter as well as Reference Letter (2) needed.
- Research Plan. (optional)
- All Nationalities are eligible, but those will be preferred more who have a previous academic record in Austrian Institutions.
Benefits of Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship 2020
- After selection, the applicant will get a $5,000 per month stipend.
- Students are also eligible to get an office with computers.
- Internet Access and Voicemails.
- Access to Johns Hopkins University libraries and other facilities.
- Traveling Expenses.
- Also, Accommodation expenses.
- Health Insurance.
- All Living Expenses.
How To Apply
Each applicant should submit the following (in English).
- Letter supporting the application.
- 3 to 5 pages double-spaced statement that proposes a research project, including its relevance to the research interests as outlined above.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two sealed letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s professional competence.
The applicant is responsible for collecting all materials and submitting them as one packet before March 30, 2020, to:
Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellowship
Attn: Jason Moyer
Foreign Policy Institute
School for Advanced International Studies
Johns Hopkins University
1717 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, 8th floor
Washington, DC 20036
Materials may be sent by mail to the above address or by email to [email protected]
300 total views, 1 views today