Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) announced scholarships for International students. Moreover, those students who have the interest to continue their studies through the Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships in Thailand can apply now. AIT offering Masters and Ph.D. programs.
In addition, the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) founded in 1959. It is an International organization for Higher education. Its aim is to “promote technological change and sustainable development” in the Asia-Pacific region, through higher education, research, and outreach.
Therefore students who have bachelor’s and master’s degrees can apply for Thailand scholarships. Please follow all the details regarding the AIT scholarships below.
The following are the complete details and requirements of AIT scholarships.
- Sponsoring Organisation: Royal Thai Government
- Host Institute: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
- Host country: Thailand
- Award Value: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: Not defined
- Offering Programs: Masters and Ph.D.
Requirements of Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships
Check out the following requirements:
- NO IELTS, an applicant can submit an English Proficiency Letter.
- If applying for masters, you need to have a master’s degree. Similarly, if you are applying for Ph.D. you need to have a Masters’s degree with food marks.
- Medical health certificate needed.
- Have a good grip on research subjects.
- Required CGPA:
- Minimum 2.75 or equivalent for TOP 350 QS Asian Universities of the world. Also, a minimum of 3.0 for other universities.
- Note: ASEAN countries, Bhutan & Timor-Leste and other Asian Countries are eligible.
- Updated CV needed.
- Reference Letters (will be preferred) as well as the motivational letters. (optional)
You can also join our Social Groups for the quick alert.
Benefits of Asian Institute of Technology Scholarships
- Its Fully funded
- All Tuition fees as well as educational expenses.
- Accommodation expenses.
- Selected applicants will get a monthly allowance.
- Other financial supports as well.
Eligibility Requirements for the Master’s Degree Program
To be eligible for admission to the regular master’s program, an applicant must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT.
- have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum GPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent at the Bachelor degree level;
- be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- For the professional Master’s degree program, in addition to the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, an applicant must:
- have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT and
- be executives in organizations/companies.
For applicants with minimum CGPA at the bachelor degree level of less than 2.75 or equivalent, the Certificate leading to Master is being offered by AIT.
- Full-time Certificate leading to Master students completing the minimum course credit requirement and attaining a CGPA of at least 2.75 (SERD & SET) and 3.00 (SOM) at the end of the first or second semester are eligible for transfer to the Master Degree program.
- Students who are not eligible for transfer to the Master Degree program are awarded the Certificate or Diploma.
Eligibility for Ph.D.
- have strong academic records (both undergraduate and graduate) and normally hold a four-year bachelor’s degree, and a Master’s degree, preferably with a combination of course and thesis work, from an institution of good standing, acceptable to AIT. The minimum GPA requirement for admission to the doctoral program is 3.50 or equivalent at the master’s degree level.
- submit a brief outline of a dissertation research proposal including the required research facilities, if necessary.
- also, receive a written confirmation that a faculty member at AIT is available and willing to supervise.
For applicants with minimum CGPA at the master’s degree level of less than 3.50 or equivalent, the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) Program is being offered by AIT.
- Full-time CAS students completing the minimum course credit requirement and attaining a CGPA of at least 3.50 at the end of the second semester are eligible for transfer to the Doctoral Degree program.
- Students who are not eligible for transfer to the Doctoral Degree program are awarded the Certificate of Advanced Studies.
Please visit the official link below.
431 total views, 2 views today