The University of Amsterdam announced scholarships for the Master’s program. Students from all over the world can apply for the International scholarships 2020-2021. The purpose of the scholarship is to attract excellent and bright students towards International Classrooms. Those students who have the ability and interest to study in the Netherlands (Holland) can now apply for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021.
In addition, every year Amsterdam University offered scholarships for Foreign students. This scholarship program Fully-Funded as well as Partially funded according to the academic merit of applicants. all details of the scholarship, requirements of the scholarships, financial support and applying procedure are as follows.
Last Date to Apply: May 2020/Annually
Stay in Touch with OPPORTUNITYPOINT.INFO on:
About Amsterdam University
The University of Amsterdam is the Netherlands’ largest university, offering the widest range of academic programs. At the UvA, 30,000 students, 6,000 staff members and 3,000 Ph.D. candidates study and work in a diverse range of fields, connected by a culture of curiosity.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
QS World University Rankings in the fields of linguistics, sociology, philosophy, geography, science, economics and econometrics, and accountancy and finance. In 2018 and 2019 the two departments of Media and Communication were commonly ranked 1st in the world by subject by QS Ranking.
Main Points of Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021
The following are the main points of the Netherland scholarships in 2020.
- Host Country: Netherland
- Host University: Amsterdam University
- Number of Awards: Not defined by the University.
- Offering Program: Masters Program
- Available Course: Mentioned Below
- Eligible Nationality: All nationalities except the EU.
- Deadline: May 2020.
- Award Name: Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Excellent International Students.
- The applicant must be from outside the EU. (non-EU citizen).
- The candidate will apply for admission at Amsterdam University, mentioning Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Excellent International Students.
- Each Facility has its own requirements. Please follow the link below for the desired field.
- All Supporting documents required.
- Academic Record needed.
- A recommendation letter, as well as Reference Letters, will be preferred.
- Remaining all requirements and Eligibility you can check according to the department.
Benefits for Amsterdam Merit Scholarships Netherland 2020-2021
University will provide €2,500 – €25,000 scholarship awards to the selected applicants. It will include your tuition fees and living expenses.
How to Apply
Applying Procedures and requirements are different for each department. Please Apply according to the Department.
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
231 total views, 1 views today