Abu Dhabi University announced scholarships for foreign students. Students from all over the world can apply for Undergraduate, Bachelors’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs. Almost all course is available in Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020 including all campuses.
In addition, UAE citizens are also eligible for this scholarship. Both types of scholarship programs are available. The first one is need-based as well as academic merit-based.
Also, visit KAAD Research Scholarships in Germany 2020-2021
Check our also, Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship Fully-Funded 2020
About Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University is committed to becoming the best institution of its kind in the region. We are a private, multi-campus university committed to meeting the education, skills and knowledge needs in the United Arab Emirates and neighboring countries through qualifications and standards that are respected across the world.
Being rated by QS as 2nd globally for international faculty and 10th for international students, we consider diversity to be among our key strengths. Alongside the well-established campuses in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, we have launched a new campus in Dubai Knowledge Park and recently launched a teaching facility in the Al Dhafra Region of the Abu Dhabi Emirate.
Established in 2003, Abu Dhabi University has over 7,500 students across its campuses and corporate programs. Structured into Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, Law and the University College. Also, we offer undergraduate and graduate programs across arts, law, education, business and management, engineering and sciences, including trainees and personnel of the UAE military.
For quick alerts, you can join us:
Details of Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020
- Target Group: International Students.
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Host University: Abu Dhabi University.
- Award Value: Fully-Funded scholarships.
- Offering Programs: Undergraduate, Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
Categories of Scholarships for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2020
There are many categories of scholarships through Abu Dhabi University.
- Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed International Scholarships
- Fully Funded
- Full Tuition fees as well as registration fees.
- Health insurance for students.
- Students fees regarding their services.
- Chairman’s International Scholarships
- Fully-Funded Scholarships
- Students All fees including Tuition Fees, Registration fees and services fees as well as Health insurance.
- Scholarships for UAE and GCC countries
- From 10% to 50% of scholarships are available in this category.
- Academic Scholarships
- The applicant can get a 20% discount on tuition fees.
- Alumni Scholarships
- Candidate can get a 20% waiver on tuition fees.
- Athletic Scholarships
- At any Abu Dhabi university campus, applicants can get a 25% discount on tuition fees.
- Meri-Based Scholarships
- For graduate programs, 3.5 CPGA needed for availing a 25% waiver on fees.
Please visit also, China Fully Funded Scholarships 2020-2021
Eligibility of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to the top 20 public secondary school graduates across the UAE who are newly admitted and join ADU in the fall semester of the year that they graduate from high school only.
- Receipt of the scholarship is contingent upon the selection and formal approval from the Office of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed AI Nahyan.
- The scholarship is applicable to the period of time the student is enrolled at ADU on a full-time basis (registered with a minimum of 12 credit hours).
- Meeting the English language proficiency requirements defined by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.70
- A minimum of 12 passed credit hours per semester, except for the Winter and Summer terms.
- The scholarship will not cover repeated courses including courses graded as F, WA and W.
The applicant needs to send the application Online directly to the University of Abu Dhabi.